Blue Forge

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dairyfarmer

Anybody hear anymore about this stove did they get the problems fixed and if they did does anyone have one. Would like to have more info on this furnace if possible.
Thanks

I ran into a dairy farmer here in central New York last summer at a party who had one. He had one of the originals and hadn't yet experienced the refractory cracking problem, though he said he'd only used the thing for 4 months. He claimed he burned hay in his. Anyway, I don't think he's a member of this board, and he's the only person I've met with one. As to what the current status of that boiler is, I can't say. Cozy Heat (top banner) used to sell the the Blue Forge. You might want to ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.