Boiler HX Tube Cleaning Brush

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jebatty

Minister of Fire
Jan 1, 2008
Northern MN
The Tarm came with a stainless steel brush to clean the hx tubes. Sometime ago I came across this supplier of brushes. Anyone who needs brushes likely can find them here Brush

Your timing is simply incredible. I was just scratching my head about this very topic. My built in turb cleaners are fine but I need something for those Spring/Fall cleanings. Thanks!!!

Sooo....I just spent a few minutes on this website and see a note when going to place an order of "$100 minimum order amount". That's a lot of brushes! Hmmm....

With moderate interest, maybe can round up enough bodies to use a full order. Or talk to a dealer who will buy and re-sell at reasonable cost.

stee6043 said:
Sooo....I just spent a few minutes on this website and see a note when going to place an order of "$100 minimum order amount". That's a lot of brushes! Hmmm....

I'm sure they'd be happy to sell you one for that price ;-)

This really would be agreat service for a dealr to provide. I live in other fora where there is a 'group buy' section for this sort of thing. I found a brush company that took pity on me and sent me a free sample, so I'm all set.

Not to speak against the 'group buy' concept (which I think would be great to have here in the boiler room for brushes and other things) but you can probably find (or order) brushes like this at any well-stocked plumbing/ heating supply place.

I found several this AM on grainger.com for less than $10. So problem solved. I guess I should have looked there to begin with. I'm kinda slow on Mondays....

Status
Not open for further replies.