Boiler pictures from 2013 NE Forest Products Expo in Bangor Maine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PassionForFire&Water

Minister of Fire
Jan 14, 2011
Billerica, MA
www.caluweinc.com
Below you can pictures of some of the wood boilers at the 2013 NE Forest Products Expo in Bangor Maine.
Smokeless Heat (Dean) has a stunning "live" trailer.
ThermoControl
Greenwood - reinvention of the wood boiler
BioBurner
Windhager - BioWIN
Heizomat - 200,000 BTU/hr wood chip boiler.
More pictures to come ... hopefully

Attachments

• photo9.JPG
    photo9.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 333
  • photo8.JPG
    photo8.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 333
  • photo7.JPG
    photo7.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 342
  • photo6.JPG
    photo6.JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 346
  • photo5.JPG
    photo5.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 320
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 321
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 321
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 325
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 354
  • photo10.JPG
    photo10.JPG
    263.6 KB · Views: 328
Thanks for the pics Marc - Had the show been at the Big E I would have gone - Last weekend, we did 5 hours down to York and 5 back, just couldn't do the 12+ round trip to Bangor. Have to go there in August anyway.

If I could have gotten my act together, I would have made the 6 or so hour drive just to shake Deans hand.

Great stuff - we need more pics though. :)

I had a great time meeting with you Marc, Dean, and Marc from AHONA. Great conversations with all of you! My wife was happy that I got to talk "wood" with so many knowledgeable folk. All around excellant show and don't go with you check book, so many tempting things :cool: Well worth the 3 hour trip, each way.

TS

Status
Not open for further replies.