bought a house with an eclipse pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megw

Sep 27, 2007
My husband and I just bought a house with an eclipse horizon 2 pellet stove. We have the manual for it and it shows a draft or damper control. It doesn't show where it should be in or on the stove and we can't find it. And we can't find a spot that looks like it should go. Was wondering if anybody would know anything about this?

Welcome to the forum.
1st... mortimer needs a manual for this stove too See the thread below Maybe you could E-mail him or PM him..
2nd... go to post # five in that thread check the link and see if it seems familiar
Still not sure if the stove is one in the same but if it is page 16 said that the inlet damper was on the intake/exhaust manifold...

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/9166/

good luck

Hello I picked up a horizon eclipse HR-1 pellet stove on craigslist for $100. It has a few wiring issues and i was hoping to find a service manual for it or maybe just some guidance will do.It's all there except for the run/auto switch so it's been modified a little, and i dont think i have a couple of the correct limit switches. It's pretty cold right now and the electric furnace is too expensive and doesn't even keep the house very warm. Please help. thanks

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.