bought a new truck today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the color is ugly.

Reactions: fossil
Wrong truck. Hope this helps.

(actually, I quite coincidentally happened to order a "brandy new" car today)

Looks sharp ... not sure about the color though.

Still have my brand new truck.

It's pretty cool, buying a new truck.

Out with the old ..........

P1070279.JPG

In with the new ...........(that's the ol' lady, not me)

P1070280.JPG

Any frame issues with the old truck? Just curious.. I've been reading both good and bad stories about rusty frames in the late 90's to early 00's trucks.

Any frame issues with the old truck? Just curious.. I've been reading both good and bad stories about rusty frames in the late 90's to early 00's trucks.
Toyota replaced the frame on my old Tacoma back in 2010. I bought that one used back in 2005, been a good truck, just felt the time was right for a bigger one.

Beauty.

Congratulations! That looks like a serious toy hauler. I'm jealous.

Regular cab? Don't see many of those anymore, especially after owning an extended cab. Where do you put your rifle? or saw? or...

Regular cab? Don't see many of those anymore, especially after owning an extended cab. Where do you put your rifle? or saw? or...

"Got a gun rack, Goat Ropers Need Love, Too sticker, and it's ............."

So its a goat ropers truck?

All in yer perception, Jags. ( Can't say I never roped me a goat, though, or any other farm animal, for that matter ). I, personally, am sick and tired of trying to cram an 8' sheet of plywood into a 5' bed .......... and there is actually more room behind the seats than there was in the Tacoma ....... spent a couple weeks trying to FIND a regular cab w/ 8' bed, 1950# payload, and 10,200 tow capacity ...........

Last edited:
Grand! just grand... , make sure the good woman sees the dance floor, Hoss.! We need a pick up 'round here, too. Number crunchin' will be involved, but I'm the one thinkin' in terms of hauling. Is that weird?

Reactions: Dix
I was two-steppin with my boss's wife in Lubbock, Texas one night when the band was doing that song. She stopped and looked at me and said "I think they are singing about my eldest.". ;lol

Reactions: Dix
Grand! just grand... , make sure the good woman sees the dance floor, Hoss.! We need a pick up 'round here, too. Number crunchin' will be involved, but I'm the one thinkin' in terms of hauling. Is that weird?

Get the truck.

And obviously, no, it is not !!

Trust me on this one, big time *cackles madly* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.