Bought a Tarp Shed to store my wood!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKIN052

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Nov 12, 2008
Appleton, Newfoundland
Picked it up on Friday and set it up on Saturday. I just had to go out and cut it to pieces. Hurricane Igor is really packing a wallop. Losing power randomly, stuff blowing everywhere, tree hanging over my snowmobiles, yikes. Good news, once this is over looks like I will have about a cord of wood to clean up in the neighborhood. I have trees tied off to other trees holding them away from power lines. Tomorrow they all come down, if I still here that is, man it's blowing, lol. Good old summit is keeping us warm and dry though.

what'd that setcha back?

On sale for $150 bucks. If that all I am hit with, I will be happy. My co-worker however had a 2" drain plug in his basement floor that was shooting water out of it. Not good.

Wow, Where do you live?

Given the time when he posted, Newfoundland.

Yes, I am here on the rock. Storm is suppose to die off around midnight. I have everything strapped down hard so will asses the damage tomorrow. I took my dang saw to work since I was planning on doing some work for them. Now it looks like I can't get back to work, road is flooded. No saw!!! O well.

Old post I know, but this was my stash in St Johns after hurricane Igor.

Attachments

• 1554458_10203749435481309_1295906640625226940_n.jpg
    1554458_10203749435481309_1295906640625226940_n.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.