Bought my pellets for the upcoming heating season.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coobie

Jan 20, 2010
southern michigan
I went to the TSC store in Wauseon Oh.sunday and bought 3 tons of the somersets for $199.50 per ton.Still had 4 tons of the somersets left over from last year.Good to go now I guess.

How'd you get them so cheap? MWP's here in NH at TSC are about $215-220.00 on sale...

Good for you. Nice buy!

I picked up corn today for 140 a ton, 129 bushels should get us through another 8 month winter. Need to find a ton or so of softwood pellets to feed the Elena.

Congrats. Somersets for $200/ton is a great deal. Around here, only one place sells them and the price is $285/ton.

Our TSCs are selling Pro Pellets for 189.00. Lansing MI area.
Ron

You guys get your pellets so cheap it is enough to make a bloke cry!
The market leader out here retails them for $1,000/tonne.
Even corn is $350/tonne.

I'd switch back to oil long before I paid that.

You guys get your pellets so cheap it is enough to make a bloke cry!
The market leader out here retails them for $1,000/tonne.
Even corn is $350/tonne.
Freaken $1000???? What is it for oil, gas or what ever else you burn down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.