1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Bow saws

Post in 'The Gear' started by dlpz, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlpz

dlpz New Member

Loc:
    Syracuse, New York
    I had a small tree fall into my yard the other day. We have a couple acres of woods behind our house that is owned by the golf course behind the woods. I hate to say this but I haven't the need for a chainsaw up to now, and don't want to throw down money on a saw. I was thinking of picking up an electric saw, Amazon had a Poulan 400E for 90 bucks. but then I got to thinking I could use a bow saw for cutting up the tree and some other stuff around the yard. I don't want to go out and buy some 10 dollar Chinese made bow saw though. Anybody have some suggestions for buying a decent bow saw (love to find an American made one)? Same question for a maul and/or splitting axe.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. colebrookman

colebrookman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Middlefield, Ma
    You may want to try this web sitehttp://www.baileysonline.com/search.asp?SKW=KW108&catID;Its for loggers and serious wood people. The itms are good quality, not cheap and you seem to get value for you $$
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.