Boy, I'm Glad I Don't Work for the Feds...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firebroad

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2011
Carroll County, MD
Reactions: Backwoods Savage
We got a whiff of that here back when it happened.

Reactions: firebroad
Something smells about that whole situation..........

Just another nice thing about my job being outdoors 75% of the time.Until the building's enclosed anyway.

He who smelt it,dealt it.

That person should not apply for work on a submarine crew either. Maybe ask for a job in the sanitation dept.?

I'm crying laughing! ;lol

I've had to write up employees for bad breath, body odor and feminine stank but this is just hysterical to me. I cannot imagine the conversation BEHIND this write-up deciding who was going to keep track of it. I forwarded it to my HR partner, he will get a chuckle out if it. And the fan...having to tell him NOT to turn the fan on so it didn't "spread"....priceless!

On a serious note, what the heck would be causing him to pass gas that many times in a day with enough fumes for others to notice and run for the hills? I mean, there are days I call my hubby "gas geiser" but he just replies "it's your good cooking". ;)

It will probably end up as a workmens comp claim. They will probably end up with early retirement and a full pension.

I'm so sorry, this thread really stinks.;sick

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Hah, I thought it was a gas.

That might be a topic for another thread, but not on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.