Brand-Logo for cheap pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bioburner

Aug 4, 2012
West central Mn
After reading post about a rock stuck in auger of Elna, how about some pet names for bad pellets?
Start with "Snap,crackle and clunk" will turn your stove to junk, inspired by Elna post

Pet name for pellets? Must be a bit bored hey? :p

Inferiors(aka Inferno's)

All Crap Pellets if anyone remembers ACP made by fram.

Inferiors

Pet name for pellets? Must be a bit bored hey? :p

Inferiors(aka Inferno's)

All Crap Pellets if anyone remembers ACP made by fram.
So cold last several days the milk in the shop froze and I'm not into gelato so no work. Yes very bored. Stove in shop can't get it above freezing when its this cold for so long.and not going to fire propane.

So cold last several days the milk in the shop froze and I'm not into gelato so no work. Yes very bored. Stove in shop can't get it above freezing when its this cold for so long.and not going to fire propane.

I hear ya, To cold out is an under statement! Brrrrrr even!

Freedom Mule

Status
Not open for further replies.