Brand New Harman P35I Pellet Insert installed today 9/28

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldenHeat

Sep 28, 2015
Holden MA
I been kinda a lurker for a year in this forum. My wife and I finally pulled the trigger on a new P35i. We bought from Higgins Energy, they matched a few shops with a great price. Bob installed it today, and it looks great. Very impressed by Higgins in Barre MA.

Looking at Pellets now, feeling I am going to need three tons, and probably going with LeCrete or Okanagan Gold. Any recommendations is always helpful. Coming from Electric heat, so hopefully save some big money this year.

Also anyone who lives in central mass, that has idea how much to order.

Thanks

Brian

Attachments

• IMG_2699.JPG
    IMG_2699.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 485
Congratulations on the investment! Hopefully you have the surge protector, smoke and CO detectors in place ... keep the family safe.

Whose the Disney fan ? Kids? Other? Like the candelabra ... Can't think of his name but he's from Beauty and the Beast (6 kids so there isn't many Disney movies I haven't seen);)

Edit: LaCrete is what I burned last year; Okanagans waiting their turn in the pellet house:)

I have 2 of them. Stay away from the cheap garbage and feed her the good stuff. My stoves love the Douglas Firs although I did burn a few tons of LeCretes a few years back and they were good as well. I'm fussy about ash because of the small ash pan and the fact I would rather only shut her down every other week. Top quality pellets will allow for that.

Welcome and Congratulations

Congrats on your new stove. I would think either of those choices in pellets would be excellent (I wouldn't know, I burn garbage, or at best mid grade ;hm).

Status
Not open for further replies.