Brand New Wood Stacking Machine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MasterMech

I figure he needs 11 or 12 years of seasoning yet but he's bound to be a winner!

Jared - 8lbs 14.5oz 21.5" long

Attachments

• DSC00115.jpg
    DSC00115.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 392
  • DSC00122.jpg
    DSC00122.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 388
  • DSC00125.jpg
    DSC00125.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 382
Doesn't take that long! My 3 year old was helping by picking up small splits / rounds and throwing bark into the wheel barrow for clean-up for me this fall.

Congratulations!

pen

Welcome, Jared! Rick

Congratulations !

We are expecting #4 around the middle of Feb .

That's awesome! Congratulations mom and pop! Take lots of time off and enjoy every minute of this time. There's nothing like it.

Welcome to the forum Jared. You have great parents and they will teach you all about wood burning, cutting, splitting and stacking. Pay attention!

Congratulations MasterMech.

Congratulations MasterMech that is really awesome ! Welcome Jared to the Wood burning world ;-)

Pete

Wasn't able to produce one of those models...have three of other kind. Congratulations on the handsome addition!

Congrats . . . cute looking kid.

Congrats MasterMech. I thought someone had developed some new-fangled machine to stack for you. Turns out, you got an old model. He's def. a keeper though.
Hope mom's doing well too. Ya' both done gooder. :coolsmile:

Congrats Man!

We just got to the first brithday. You are going to go through a lot of phases that seem like they will never end... then suddenly they do and you feel like time just flew by. Enjoy every minute of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.