'brats -n- dawgs on 'da pit!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScotO

Daddy's baby girl helped with the cooking duties tonight.....some cheddar brats and hot dogs over applewood.....

2013-06-01_20-09-00_62.jpg 2013-06-01_20-09-39_493.jpg 2013-06-01_20-10-40_658.jpg

and for the big kids, some strawberry "marga-reeters" to wash it down......

2013-06-01_20-21-12_118.jpg

All with a beautiful view of the front 40!!

2013-06-01_20-22-20_295.jpg

Suffering through life are ya Scott? ;)

Now I gotta go get something to eat.

Reactions: PapaDave and ScotO
Misdeal.

Reactions: ScotO
That looks awesome. Both the food and view. I don't know that I could ever give up a nice view from the yard.

nice...and a chopped onion man to boot, extra nice. I see plenty room for my tent....central PA is only like 8 hours...see you for dinner about 6:45ish!

So, what time would I have to leave Harleysville to make it to your house by dinner?

nice...and a chopped onion man to boot, extra nice. I see plenty room for my tent....central PA is only like 8 hours...see you for dinner about 6:45ish!
So, what time would I have to leave Harleysville to make it to your house by dinner?
Guys, plenty of room for lots of tents, as the house next to me has several sparsly wooded acres.....
With a heads-up, you're welcome to stop by (I say heads-up cause I gotta make sure I have food and beer on site!!)

Joful, I just drove past Philly last night around midnite....you should've tagged along! Firepit will be cranking tomorrow and Saturday night!!

Reactions: Ashful
ya know...central PA is a lot bigger in real life than it looks on a map....I drove around all day yelling "Scotty!" and nothin. WHy women gotta give you a dirty look when you look at them and yell "Scotty!"?? Now I know where NOT to look for you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.