Brave 22 ton log splitter Hydraulic Filter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJE80

Dec 27, 2011
Northwoods, WI
I am looking to change the filter for my 22 ton Brave Log Splitter and can't seem to find which one to buy. The owner's manual states simply that I need a 25 micron filter. There are no numbers or anything printed on the actual filter. Any help would be appreciated.

Your local auto parts store or chainsaw dealer will have the one you want, just tell them what it's for. Mine has a part number on the filter.

zap

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
I am looking to change the filter for my 22 ton Brave Log Splitter and can't seem to find which one to buy. The owner's manual states simply that I need a 25 micron filter. There are no numbers or anything printed on the actual filter. Any help would be appreciated.
Just spoke with Linda from Brave Products (800) 350-8739) here are some cross reference numbers, Napa 1553, Fram PF1654, Wix 51552.

Those should work but if you call that number, ask for Linda then give her the age of your splitter with some more info she can give you the exact filter.

mr. zap ::P

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Status
Not open for further replies.