Breckwell Big E Pellet success with Greenway Super Premium pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bail22

Dec 11, 2010
Kansas City
I just wanted to give any other Big E owners some feedback on my recent pellet discovery. I have burnt 2.5 tons of Rocky Mountain (love the handle on the bag), 1 ton of OHP over this winter. I just recently while traveling stopped into an Orschlen Farm & Home in Junction City Ks. & picked up ten bags for sampling. I was somewhat sceptical when I started loading them up because of the tiny holes in the bag. The other two brands I have used are sealed. When I got home & fired them up, I was overly impressed. My heat reading on a 3 setting is normaly about 165 & the Greenway pellets are putting out 195 on the same setting. I really believe that stoves & fuels gotta mesh so if you own a Big E, it's worth a shot. At $198 per ton, that's a reasonable expense for that type of performance.

Best regards,

I guess so.....my stove hates Green ways and OHP's. Doing great with Somersets though.

Status
Not open for further replies.