Breckwell big E

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pellet9999

Sep 3, 2008
ny
I got a Big E and bought a 36 inch section of 3 inch Selkirk pellet pipe, double wall etc... It didnt fit...???
Anybody know the scoop on this. the port on the stove is too big for an inside fit on the pipe. A cheap aluminum 3 to 4 inch adaptor fits....
Do I need another expensive adaptor for the stove port to go into the pipe..???
I am just going straight out the wall with this 36 inch pipe and thats it. I guess I will use some kind of thimble too.
Also, what do people use for a metallic 2 inch tube for the intake. I want to take outside air..thanks

In order for the pipe to fit, you will need the stove adapter for the stove end and then push the 36" pipe on to the adapter.

Please use the correct parts. You will need an appliance adapter (3PVP-ad) to connect to any part Dura Vent makes. If you have questions call Dura Vent, check their website www.duravent.com, or call me.

Eric
330-876-0200

right, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.