Breckwell Big E

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northwoodneil

Feeling the Heat
Feb 10, 2012
Land of Cheese
Craigslist Madison has a Big-E new in box for $900. I've thinking about putting a pellet stove in my cabin. Cheap enough what do you think?;hm

seems cheap to me, I just found them online for between 15-1800.

PM forum member Kinsman Stoves (Eric). He has lots of experience with this model and may lend some insight.

Craigslist Madison has a Big-E new in box for $900. I've thinking about putting a pellet stove in my cabin. Cheap enough what do you think?;hm
Neil, if you feel the need to own a big e fleet farm puts them on sale for $1100 or $1200. if you feel the need... ::P

Yah, the more I think about it another Harman would be more realistic. Two stoves of the same brand with interchangable parts makes more sense. I guess I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.