Breckwell.com! Are they still in business?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony K

Jan 11, 2009
Northeast Ct
First I lost/forgot my password for Breckwell website to order parts, my fault. So, I have been trying to order parts by phone, please hold we are experience a heavy volume of calls today recording, not a biggie. I have called 2 to 3 times a day for the past week holding about 10 to 15 minutes each time before hanging up. So this morning I tried to send an e-mail to [email protected] to have my password reset and I get this sent back: A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: [email protected]

So my question is has anyone ordered any parts from Breckwell lately?

Thanks

Good luck. That might influence your next stove purchase, right?

Eric

I ordered combustion blower gaskets from them in the fall off the website. If you want to email them, goto the US Stove site and use their contact page.

Figures, local store still has Brickwell products dated 2008.

Good luck. That might influence your next stove purchase, right?

Eric
That's a fact! although I do have just about every replacement part I would need to keep the stove running except a BURNPOT!
and you said it would be faster ordering from breckwell lol....
Have a good one and thanks once again

I had pretty good luck calling Breckwell last year but if they don't pick up the phones and the email bounces back, try the US Stove website and numbers instead. Good luck.

Went to US Stove website and didn't see Breckwell parts! Found a ss burnpot on another site which actually was a few bucks cheaper so all set...Thanks

Tony, Did you find a cast pot?
No I did not. Had no choice but to get the ss burnpot as the cast one is ready to open up a good size hole, big enough to where the pellets could drop thru. Found one for $72.00 at
http://woodheatstoves.com/stainless-steel-insert-replacement-p-9672.html?cPath=666_667. Wanted to get gaskets, C-G-105 but 14.00 to me is a bit expensive for one and I use 3 per year. Seems I paid 12.00 for 3 last time I got them. I did send an e-mail asking if the price was correct.

No I did not. Had no choice but to get the ss burnpot as the cast one is ready to open up a good size hole, big enough to where the pellets could drop thru. Found one for $72.00 at
http://woodheatstoves.com/stainless-steel-insert-replacement-p-9672.html?cPath=666_667. Wanted to get gaskets, C-G-105 but 14.00 to me is a bit expensive for one and I use 3 per year. Seems I paid 12.00 for 3 last time I got them. I did send an e-mail asking if the price was correct.

Better read your warranty. Should be five years.

Eric

Better read your warranty. Should be five years.

Eric
Eric, got to ask, 5 years on the stove or the purchased burnpot? I've had the stove since 2005 or 2006! Thanks

5 yrs on the stove but the part should also have a warranty but not sure on the length.

5 yrs on the stove but the part should also have a warranty but not sure on the length.
Thanks I'll check into it when the new burnpot gets here.

Created a new account using wife's e-mail address, placed an order and it seems to have worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.