Breckwell P-2700 Deluxe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
I completed the instal of a Breckwell P-2700 deluxe into my house. For the past 7 years I have been heating my house, 2500 sqft with wood via a Pacific Energy Super 27. This year I broke down and decided to go with a pellet stove. So far I think it is going GREAT.

I did not spend every weekend cutting, dragging, splitting, and stacking my 6-8 face cords of wood. I did not wack my leg off with the chain saw or get my hand caught in the splitter. I did not blow my back out stacking the wood.

I guess since my store sells pellet stoves I thought I would put one in the house. I have the Big E and a Cast buring in the store. The P-2700 has been running for two days so far and it is 40 degrees outside right now, 7:15 am. The stove is running on setting 2 of 5 and the house is warm, 75 in the frontroom, 71 upstairs, and 68 in my office, at the other end of the house.

Pray for cold weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.