Breckwell p2000 problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Micker

Jan 31, 2007
I have a Breckwell p2000 pellet stove and today when I went to start it, it would never fire up. I would normally turn the stove on and the fan would go on very low, after a few min, the fan would kick up and I would press the auger button, it would turn green and pellets would start to drop. Now, the low fan turns on, but it just stays like that. I can manually feed pellets and the high blower fan works. Whatever is used to auto light the fire seems to be bad. Anyone know what could be causing this problem??

I have a 6 year old Enviro Fire pellet stove. It has an igniter that I had to replace last year. Don't know if that's your problem. My stove doctor said they wear out after repeated use.

to you have the digital control board?
If so what light is lite up when the stove errors out?
or analog with knobs?
If no green light then your vacuum swith is triped. this will kill the auger and ignitor circuit.
Clean the Flue and clean the vacuum port.
Some help pages on on our breckwell parts page.

Lets try to make this more clear
Is you stove feeding pellets when you turn it on and push the auger on button?
NO
then do you have a green light after you push the auger on button
NO
but the manual swich auger works and feeds pellets only with the switch held down.
YES
then it will be the vacuum switch tripped.
See our website for help. http://www.hearthtools.com/parts/Breckwell_help.htm

98% of the time you just need to clean stove and flue and clear the vacuum port.
NO PARTS needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.