breckwell p23i circuit board trouble

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddubs77

Nov 1, 2010
Bristol, CT
Does anybody know which circuit board upgrade kit I need for a breckwell p23i insert? I have the older analog board that crapped out...I know they only offer the digital upgrade board but I'm not sure which board to get...there are different options. .I bought the stove used but I'm pretty sure its pre 99..also has anyone had to enlarge the opening for the panel?

Last edited:
I did an upgrade to my Harman board and had to cut the panel larger.
I bought a Metal Snippers Set that had red and green pair in them for left and right hand cuts..
Needed both to make it nice and square.

I'm having trouble determining which circuit board upgrade I need for my stove.... I found a website that states it fits up to a certain serial number ....where is the serial number on the circuit board? I see a few different series of numbers but I'm not sure which one is the serial number...also I can't determine which year the stove was built....on the top of the circuit board it says A E 1997 not sure if that means the stove was manufactured in 1997

Not sure..but they mean the serial number of the stove...usually stamped on back of it somewhere.

My Breckwell (P24i - 1998) has the Serial Number under the top door (open to put pellets in). Normally the boards go by which auger motor you have (4RPM or 1RPM).

Status
Not open for further replies.