Breckwell p28fs manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtalea

Feeling the Heat
Dec 14, 2005
Bristol, Connecticut
Hello,does anyone have the breckwell p28fs manual and or service manual.Not the free version on breckwells site.

thanks
matt

matt,

PM Wood Heat Stoves your email addy and the stove make/model. He will send you what he has available. He has been doing this for hearth members. Its a great service and we all should thank him for doing so......:)

mtalea said:
Hello,does anyone have the breckwell p28fs manual and or service manual.Not the free version on breckwells site.

thanks
matt

Matt,
I have a 28I. I have the manual that came with it. I think mine is a 98. The manual covers both the 28fs and the 28I. It is not a service manual. I think the same one is available on website.

Thanks Guys,and yes all i could find is the owners which to say is useless,much like breckwell support. But thats not new news to us is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.