breckwell p32i auto feed problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

budd

Nov 3, 2009
oregon
auto feed seems to be stuck in low no matter what position i have the selector switch in. i would be very thankful for any help with this problem.

I am taking it to have the old control panel. That has the dial on it. Its probably the control itself(the 555 timer failed). There was a chap that was repairing them on ebay. I believe they are obsolete now. No longer available from breckwell. So you either need to repair it or go digital

You can also upgrade to the newer digital board. You will also need the wiring harness to complete the upgrade. There is a kit for it. I just don't remember the part number.

Good luck.
jay

Status
Not open for further replies.