Breckwell pellet stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdx200kawasaki

Jun 26, 2008
southern,Maine
I'm looking into other options from Harman stoves seems how they are hard to get. I have found a few models of Breckwell available. Has anyone had experience with their product?

rider said:
I'm looking into other options from Harman stoves seems how they are hard to get. I have found a few models of Breckwell available. Has anyone had experience with their product?

I burned a breckwell P2700 all through last year without a hitch. Very good product, nice large ash pan. Will have to defer to someone else as to the long-term durability, though. It has the same guts as several other breckwells.

If I had it to do over, I would not get a bay window type unit. Too much glass to clean all the time.

Breckwell stoves are very good. Make sure the dealer knows what he is doing and can answer questions because you will have them. I can be reached at 330-876-0200 if you have more questions. Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.