Breckwell sp23 799.00 new???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gripper93

Oct 1, 2009
central ohio
Hello, I am an Englander 25pdvc owner and I am happy with it,but I found a breckwell p 23 pb for 799.00 new (with the tax credit) and was wondering if this is a good deal. I am not real familiar with breckwell, I know some say they are great and I don't want to get into that at ALL over which one is better. I just want to know if this is a deal I shouldn't pass up. Thanks for your opinions

well its the first time I've ever heard of a new pellet stove that cheap...

You can take this for what it's worth....That's a great price if it's truly a new stove, however Breckwell has cheapened their stoves quite a bit the last few years to save $$. That info has come from a well respected Breckwell dealer that is on this forum.

EDIT: Was that from Rural King? I see they have them on sale reduced from $1499 to $799.....quite a deal.....they must want to get rid of them.

Yes it is from rural king. Can you tell me if breckwell has the accordian style heat exchanger? Just wondering I ve heard you get more heat from that style versus tubes or others?

Don't know anything about the heat exchangers on that unit.

But, with the tax credit, you'll only pay $560 for it......almost too good to pass-up.

BTW, for another $40, you can get the SP6000 Multi-Fuel model with the 90lb hopper. Burn corn, pellets, etc.

Looks like a real steal to me!

The Rural King here had the Big E for $799.

Status
Not open for further replies.