Brookwood boilers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bildernik

Jul 17, 2009
central ny
Hi, I have recently acquired an unwanted Brookwood indoor wood boiler. It was made in Red Creek NY, maybe in 94. I am having trouble tracking down information about it. The boiler appears to have a downdraft fire box and interesting air passages welded inside. Very stout, well made. It dose not have a burn grate, I was wondering if it was not meant to. Fire brick in bottom are in good shape. I made a couple phone calls and know one has heard of them. One guy recommended this site.
Any Help?
Nick

Wow, I thought I heard of just about everything....but I never heard of that brand.....

I was in the boiler business during that time and knew most of the units on the market, but it could have been a very local model.

I can pretty much guarantee that if you don't get any info here, you won't get it anywhere. Maybe you can post a pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.