Brushtech's 3" Pellet Stove Pipe Cleaning Kit ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmelch1

Dec 7, 2010
Chesapeake City, MD
Brushtech's 3" Pellet Stove Pipe Cleaning Kit ? Any Good ? Bought one on E-Bay for $21.99 , seems pretty nice for the money. Iv'e been working and havn't had a chance to use it yet. I have about 30 bags of pellets through my stove, so I'm not sure if I need to clean the pipes yet , but better safe then sorry I guess ??? Oh!!!, and Merry Christmas .

It should do a fine job on the vent. I have been cleaning mine after every ton, But YMMV depending on pellets and vent setup. Check it after the first ton and judge from there.

Happy Holidays!

Sounds Good , I plan to give the stove a thorough cleaning after the first ton, this will be the first time I pull the sides off and see what the "GUTS" look like, I've seen other post where they talk about greasing some things ? Hopefully it will be easy to figure out. I took a auto shotgun apart about six years ago , and it's still apart !!! :eek:hh:

Status
Not open for further replies.