BT Enterprises Pellet Sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletqueen

Jan 17, 2010
addicted to Warmth
Jay

I have been reading this forum sooo i decided to head to BT Enterprises.....www.btpellet.com...Was impressed with the selection and prices. I was standing in line and started chatting with the person in front of me and they mentioned your name and had read your testing. It appears you are helping others with your pellet knowledge. From reading the forums and talking with the young lady behind the counter I was certain I wanted softwood. She said she has recieved alot of great feed back on Spruce Pointe and Okies but I choose to go with the Ultra Premium brand Rocky Mountain after seeing that thier price came down and reading great reviews on them last week. Thanks for taking the time to help other pellet users.

Light my fire, Welcome to the forum. Glad you could come and join us.

What time did you go today?

What stove do you own? You may want to put that in your signature so If you ever have a question we know what you got. macman is also going to want to see a picture of your stove install. Just something we share here. Some people have the picture of there stove as there Avatar.

Let us know what you think of the Rockies. They are a good pellet and should do very well for you.

Every time I go to BT I still have to gaze at all those pellets!

jay

jtakeman said:
Light my fire, Welcome to the forum. Glad you could come and join us.

What time did you go today?

What stove do you own? You may want to put that in your signature so If you ever have a question we know what you got. macman is also going to want to see a picture of your stove install. Just something we share here. Some people have the picture of there stove as there Avatar.

Let us know what you think of the Rockies. They are a good pellet and should do very well for you.

Every time I go to BT I still have to gaze at all those pellets!

jay
Bought the house about 6 months ago. They said oh it is a Harman and will burn anything. will send a pic when we find the camera.

Most harmans do well with softwoods.

If you have any burn issues. Some of the other members will help you find the right setting.

What pellets were you burning before the Rockies?

Status
Not open for further replies.