BT Enterprises projected early buy prices $225

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1fireball

Oct 29, 2009
Heaven
BT has projected their early buy prices beginning next month with prices starting at $225. It is going to be on some of their more popular brands..... but will put it out there as soon as all suppliers have made their commitments..

www.btpellet.com

i wonder what there most popular brands are . barefoot for 225 ? that would be a good deal

can't wait.....let's see.

local Energex dealer that was $310 ton in Sept is advertising at $235 ton mid season, I would think early buy would be a few bucks cheaper in a few months

dodge99 said:
I was told it is some of the brands he has carried for many years.
Dodge
He carries some quality brands and I have been told that he has done so for years & that normally his " Early Buy" prices very competetive and usually popular brands. I understand that last year was alittle bit higher but not nearly as high as some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.