BT was closed today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

briansol

Minister of Fire
Jan 18, 2009
central ct
I went down on lunch to pick up a stack and the driveway was blocked off with all their big trucks.

Anyone know whats going on?

did you try emailing Debi, maybe she would reply.

no, just ranted here instead of going through proper channels :D

it's no big deal, i'll swing down tomorrow. they are only 5 min from me and i went to the bank across the street anyway, so it wasn't a big inconvenience.... i just have no fuel to burn tonight.

Support terrorists (aka, oil is on) :p

Never heard of something like this turning out to be a good thing...

I am sure there is a good reason. There seems to be a few flue bugs going around and maybe Mike wasn't feeling well. I know they run with a slim crew and its possible if someone was ill there may not be a replacement to open the yard. But its only a guess!

Brian is also a member here, Maybe he will chime in? Or call Debi before you make another trip down there.

Xena said:
Lol, Jay said "Flue" bugs.

I thought that was an epidemic on this forum. :)

Maybe they are planning a huge sale for hearth.com members!
Clearing out the old inventory in the suffield warehouse!
Lol hope everyone is fine

briansol said:
I went down on lunch to pick up a stack and the driveway was blocked off with all their big trucks.

Anyone know whats going on?
We had to close that enterance do to flooding cars were floating, our other enterance was open and busy. We should have it opened by tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. Should've put up a sign :D i'll be down in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.