Btu butterflies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuneighty

Burning Hunk
Oct 11, 2012
SC PA
That great feeling you get from a great score.

My good friend who works for a local tree service dropped this in my yard tonight. IMG_20121112_161426_2.jpg

Needless to say I'm stoked, and grateful!

Nothin like dropped off firewood.

Nice..! dropped off free wood cant be beat.:)

Reactions: Tuneighty
Sweet score & free makes it even better. Being " Delivered" , you enter the spoiled category LOL :)

How long before CSS?

Great friend you got there Tuneighty.

Reactions: Tuneighty
Nice - cool armchair scrounge! Haven't had one of them yet.

I could use a friend like that! That's a sweet deal you got there!

Can't beat free and even dropped off.

Only "issue" about wood cut like that is you end up with alot of cookies if you try to make 16" lengths. My brother bought about 10 cords of stuff like that (sawmill rejects... either too big or had junk in the wood). In the end I think we had about 2.5 cords of "cookies"

Get a log that's 20" long either you make 2 10" pieces... kinda hard to stack or end up with a 16" length and a 4" cookie

Free wood; free deliveries! Hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.