Buck 74 freestanding stove finally installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

new_wood

May 9, 2011
Lebanon, Ohio
Well after a long remodel/addition the new Buck 74 stove is finally installed and in use. I am still trying to learn the stove so I am sure I will be dropping a lot more questions on everyone!

Attachments

• 121211 001.jpg
    121211 001.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 431
Good looking install.
You will enjoy the Buck.
I run a Buck 91 and love it.
On the air handle I marked it with a pencil all the way open and all the way shut and then divided the distance into 4 equal parts where I would know where my settings were as 1/4 or 1/2 and so on. That way you are not guessing as to your air. The pencil marks hardly show.

enjoy!!

David

Very,very nice. look forward to hearing how it runs for you.

Nice stone work, nice and clean with great colors. I'm sure that with throw some intense heat once you break her in.

Real nice pictures. Thats an absolutely beautiful set up. Nice work.

Looks good Denny. There is a short learning curve and the biggest key is good dry wood.

Nice looking install looking forward to hearing the reviews as time goes on and you get used to it!

Love the stone work . . . is this real stone work, veneer or the fake stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.