BUCK MODEL 80 Pricing question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnn

Dec 8, 2008
so.Ill
What should a "NEW" buck model 80 sell for? No sales event and understanding different price zones , just need a ball park.

I hunted up the Buck sales brochure I had from June, 2008. I was still stove shopping, and the salesman had written my price for the Model 80 at $1979. The price quoted for a Model 85 was $1699 and the Model 20 was $1399.

ashpanannie said:
I hunted up the Buck sales brochure I had from June, 2008. I was still stove shopping, and the salesman had written my price for the Model 80 at $1979. The price quoted for a Model 85 was $1699 and the Model 20 was $1399.

Thanks for taking time to help out. My E-Mail just got fixed by my provider yesterday. Buck screen pricing has been difficult to find without it. Private party selling model 80 for 1600, however, claiming it to be worth over 3000, didn`t sound right. Appreciate your help!!!

Bought my Model 74 for 1100 about 2 weeks ago. End of the year clearance at a local dealer. It's the time of year you can find some pretty good deals.

My model 91 I got for free....came out of my mother in laws house :coolsmile: But I asked my local dealer what i ran new and he told me $2800

Sounds like she may have her stove for a while,,, Prices in this region may be higher?? Good time to buy though, as I`m not in dire need, I`ll find the deal someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.