Buddy helping with stacking

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdchief

Minister of Fire
Nov 24, 2009
Tuscola, IL
myplace.frontier.com
My new dog Buddy, came to us in December, 5 months old, is experiencing his first burning/cutting/stacking season. He loves to help me. We go to the wood shed every night and he follows me every trip. This weekend, my son was helping me split and stack. Buddy likes to help.
Buddy stacking wood.JPG

Nice! Hate to be a rat in that woodpile. Cairn terry mix?

Reactions: tfdchief
Nice! Hate to be a rat in that woodpile. Cairn terry mix?
They tell me he is one of the "designer breeds" He is a mix between a Beagle and a Shih Tzu and called a Bea-Tzu. We adopted him from a Humane Society. But yeah the squirrels and rabbits and any other varmint better watch out if they get in Buddy's back yard! He rules!:)

With end-stacking skills like that, he could give Dennis a run for his money. ==c

Reactions: tfdchief
Status
Not open for further replies.