Buddy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loon

Minister of Fire
Apr 9, 2010
ont canada
Emma's little sidekick...

DSC00296-1-1-1.jpg

loon

Let me be the first to say "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............."

Cute as a button, you can see a big difference in him since he first came home.

all I can say is....delicious...ok thats a joke, I'd almost never eat a dog.

Great shot. Is he gonna have his own thread now?

Thanks gang..he is a funny little dog for sure ;-)

And just till i get deleted again Flatbed :lol:

loon

Then start another. We all love the pictures. Too bad the words get screwed up.

loon said:
And just till i get deleted again Flatbed :lol:

loon

That ain't gonna happen now....promise the Gamma.. :)
He is a cute lil bugger loon.

loon said:
...just till i get deleted again...

You weren't deleted, loon. I closed the Emma thread, and I'm pretty sure you understand why. Delightful as it was, in the end it went completely off the rails when it deteriorated into a two-member stone throwing contest. I'm not interested in who's "right" and who's "wrong" in such a situation...I think both involved are responsible. That kind of crap just doesn't belong here. Folks need to keep their personal animosities off the forums.

I think that pic of little Buddy is absolutely priceless. And I think the way Emma and Buddy have taken to each other is just delightful. Too dang cute for words...the pics say it all. :)

Rick

Hey Rick... i will take full responsibility for my posts last night...Didnt mean to make it sound like i was mad at Oldspark at all :shut: but the way i hit a couple buttons on this pute, it came out wrong.

But!! i held my friggen tongue for how long? at these other guys nailing me :blank: Pretty much since i joined this site for some reason? >:-(

The dogs are not allowed out with me when we get the machines going, so here is me and Leo starting another property today ;-)

Terry

DSC00325-1.jpg

Who's Leo...is that the tractor's name? :lol:

:cheese: He's my neighbor who owns the 600 acres i cut on..Got this other farm property a couple years ago but didnt need the wood then. still dont but the fella asked Leo awhile back if i would clean up the farm.hard to say no with that ;-)

got back over to the house and we are finally getting some snow :)

loon

DSC00331-1.jpg

Perfect time for skidding out some trees, I see this year you limbed them up before dragging them out :vampire: I think it was last year you dragged one out before limbing up.

Looks Good
Zap

Heres a pic of our Buddy.

Adpoted from the local shelter, he's a bit bigger now.

Attachments

• IMAG01590.jpg
    IMAG01590.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 469
zapny said:
Perfect time for skidding out some trees, I see this year you limbed them up before dragging them out :vampire: I think it was last year you dragged one out before limbing up.

Looks Good
Zap

Ya and if i remember right there was a limb that was digging in like an anchor :cheese:

Good looking pup Smoke show ;-)

On a different note,Does anybody else get this message on the site?

loon

DSC00336-1.jpg

I haven't seen it. I'm thinking it is on your machine, but I am no expert.

Flatbedford said:
I haven't seen it. I'm thinking it is on your machine, but I am no expert.

It has came up on different sites also Flatbed? I guess that Anti-Malware is doing its job though :)

loon

I don't know about other sites. I know very little about the nuts and bolts of the net or computers. Somebody, just about anybody here should know more than I do.

Me also..thats why i was asking :cheese: Me and Emma are heading down to the other farm right now and will take the camera ;-)

loon

I a at better firewood than computer. %-P

loon said:
zapny said:

Looks Good
Zap

Ya and if i remember right there was a limb that was digging in like an anchor :cheese:

Good looking pup Smoke show ;-)

On a different note,Does anybody else get this message on the site?

loon

Not necessarily anything to do with this site. Your browser (FireFox?) was attempting to GET a page from the external site, and MalwareBytes stepped in and blocked it. Probably from another browser tab. (Lots of stuff goes on "under the hood" that we don't see. Often browsing what we think is a single page involves a stream from many sites.) Sometimes this goes on dynamically- top level page, or others. in a tab periodically refreshes..

How many tabs do you have open in FireFox? We can pursue it from there. It's being dealt with, but best to nip it at the source.

Buddy == a keeper.

The pic of Buddy with the snow beard made me laugh out loud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.