Budweisers 2013 Super Bowl Ad ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Love it !!

They remember, have no doubt ;)

Nice story. I don't drink Bud, but I do like horses.

Thanks. Now I don't have to sit through 2 hours of football. :)

Reactions: Hearth Mistress
It use to be just hallmark commercials that brought tears to my eyes, never thought I'd get misty over a Bud ad! That is a great ad!!

Reactions: DAKSY
The Go Daddy ad made me cry.<>

I didn't like it. Not believable. Who was chasing after that horse when he was let to just gallop through the city without reigns or anything? And the thing says 'three years later" but that truck is clearly a 2012 model that he was driving three years ago?

What does Budweiser have to do with horses developing caring feelings for previous owners?

My opinion is that they tried too hard to make someone cry. Inevitably, that just has the opposite result with me.

I didn't like it. Not believable. Who was chasing after that horse when he was let to just gallop through the city without reigns or anything? And the thing says 'three years later" but that truck is clearly a 2012 model that he was driving three years ago?

What does Budweiser have to do with horses developing caring feelings for previous owners?

My opinion is that they tried too hard to make someone cry. Inevitably, that just has the opposite result with me.

I found it to be good . . . but a little too contrived . . . as you said . . . too overly sentimental and too obviously fake. I mean all ads are fake in some way and are designed to provoke a feeling of some sort . . . I just don't care for the ads that try too hard.

The clydesdale pony is now named "Hope".

Contrived or not, as some one (among many) who has a close bond with both mares, it hit a chord for me. The Dixette as well.

They do remember.

Reactions: loon
Status
Not open for further replies.