Bulk buy in Rhode Island for Okanagans

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBrit

Apr 15, 2011
Rhode Island
If anyone is interested I've been talking to a guy from Jamestown who wants to arrange a joint purchase for a truckload of Okanagans. At present we have 12 ton committed at, probably, $240 ton. Local delivery would be extra. This is not a money making venture, just some local guys trying to save some money. We plan to commit in the next few days so if anyone is interested then send me your email address and I will pass it on. Oh, by the way, Okanagans ship by the 1.3 ton pallet so bear this in mind. Price is not firm, it could go up or down until we know what we are dealing with.

PS I've already purchased my 2012 load so anything more will be a stockpile for 2013. I just don't see the prices holding for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.