Burn in the New Year!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulywalnut

Minister of Fire
Nov 29, 2012
Kennett Square, PA
Happy New Year all. Sure do enjoy this forum.
Sitting by my stove with my laptop. It doesn't get
much better than that.

Yep, doing the same here. It just started to snow here, with a fire going. It just doesnt get much better than this. Happy New Years!

I cut wood earlier and now enjoying the forum. Before dark we watched a bunch of deer by the house. Nice day.

Happy New Year ! We should all get together and make a giant pile of trees light it on fire and drop it from a flag pole to ring in the new year !

Pete

Finally have some real cold (ten this morning, single digits much of the rest of the week), so I've been exploring the 600-degree range with the PH. Last night I had to move the laptop further away from the stove, but tonight I'm still working off the chill from being outside when the sun went down.

Happy New Year to all!

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Status
Not open for further replies.