Burn pot full of ash in my 55-TRPEP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am on my third day and I am a much happier camper. I was able to run my stove for 3 day without a cleaning and it was still functioning very well. I still have a little ash in the bottom of my burn pot. I think its due to the leaking around the burn pot(I took the gasket material out so I could test just the control board change). I am going to put the gasket material around the burn pot and try again. But at the very least my main issue seem solved. I think once I get the burn pot married to the cradle better I will be 100%.

Now what do I do with all my spare time, maybe it time for cooking a little home brew. Does someone make a pellet brew pot burner? Why wouldn't beer taste better cooked on wood like steaks

Thanks again for all of your help and Merry Christmas.

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Eric, what mode setting did he have you put it on? I am having identical issues.

Eric, what mode setting did he have you put it on? I am having identical issues.
It was a 3 and now I am set to a 2. I was told the controller defaults to 3 if its reset. To check this unplug and re-plug in the unit. Quickly press the up and down arrows (at the same time)for the blower it will then display a number using the heat range arrows adjust the number to your desired settings. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.