Burned

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tink said:
Thanks for the reply. After a long discussion last night, hubby and I have decided to go with a new stove, largely due to improvements in the stove design. We'll be buying a Hearthstone Mansfield (unless we change our mind in the store...) :)

Thats a NICE stove!!!!!!!!!!!! And good size.
I was weighing buying one, but went with my Summit insert.
I really like those Mansfields though. I think you will be ever so glad for yur decision. And new, you know your getting no surprises.

Mansfield is a beautiful stove. I nearly bought a used one a few years ago when I saw my first one. Good thing I didn't, would have been too much stove for our house. You are quite right about the real improvements in stove design over the past decade or so and today a new stove is a lean, clean and mean wood burning machine! Great decision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.