Burning the Edens

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Branson4720

Burning Hunk
The Edens burned just OK. Gritty ash, dirtier glass, multi-colored weird flame......but very high heat. For the price they'll heat your home year round for cheap money (with extra cleanings). If Eden Pellet Co. would double- screen the fuel for dust and fines I might consider another purchase. :blank:

Attachments

• DSC_6785 (Custom).jpg
    DSC_6785 (Custom).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC_6786 (Custom).jpg
    DSC_6786 (Custom).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC_6934 (Custom).jpg
    DSC_6934 (Custom).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC_6781 (Custom).jpg
    DSC_6781 (Custom).jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 197
Did you score them at LPP? Not one dealer near me has them, LPP said I could stop by for a sample. But to far and too bust lately. Glad you posting so we can see what's up with them. Does look like there's a few long buggers in there.

isn't it funny they ALL are marked PREMIUM....

j-takeman said:
Did you score them at LPP? Not one dealer near me has them, LPP said I could stop by for a sample. But to far and too bust lately. Glad you posting so we can see what's up with them. Does look like there's a few long buggers in there.

No, my local dealer friend gave them to me to test out. There were definitely a few long ones in there....but the Accentra ate them up just fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.