Burning Tonight

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireManDan

Mar 6, 2011
Scotland,CT
Well i decided to fire it up to take the chill out and give the new pipe a test. So far so good i probably will grab one of the CO Detectors from the FD to double check everything. Looking forward to the colder months.

I cant wait to Fire mine up. But its 75 right now at 5:00 a.m.. I am getting ready to leave for work and what do I hear???? Central Air just kicked on.... Ugh.... Come on Winter.

Hope the stove burns good for you.

It burned well last night its a lot warmer this morning than last night was.

It was almost(I stress that) cold enough. We added an extra blanket. Woke up this morning sweating bullets. A spike in the humidity really changed things. Hoping to hold off on lighting the beast for at least another month or so!

But when the boss gets cold? I'll do as I'm told! :cheese:

Not cold enough up here to burn, of course house is well insulated.

Your all out of your minds!, burning on a hot wed night, Scotland /Windsor Locks still the same HOT!, your wasting the precious fuel! says Pappa Gallo

No heat here....had the window in the bedroom open last night, and no covers....ahhhhhhhhhh.

imacman said:
No heat here....had the window in the bedroom open last night, and no covers....ahhhhhhhhhh.

the local peeping Tom's eyes are probably still burning from THAT image...

krooser said:
imacman said:

the local peeping Tom's eyes are probably still burning from THAT image...

That's the idea....it sends everybody running away screaming, including the burglars and the dog. :ahhh:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.