Burning with a bad catalytic?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh thought you were telling the OP to get the parts as it would be cheaper. After he already got it, oh well that's what I get for not reading to closely, OH well. HAHA

oh thought you were telling the OP to get the parts as it would be cheaper. After he already got it, oh well that's what I get for not reading to closely, OH well. HAHA
I do it all the time, some of these threads get long and you end up skimming over them too quickly.

especially when there hijacked multiple times its hard to keep straight.

have you priced out the componenets you need? It may turn out that the money you spend to have it burn with a cat will be saved in no time with wood saved, not to mention longer burn times and time saved on labor.

No I haven't, honestly I'm not worried about it. I get all my wood for free, I enjoy doing it, its heating my house to my satisfaction, so I am content to leave it as is.

jwoair, I still don't understand that, if someone told me I could spend $300 on my stove and cut my wood by a third I woud jump all over it! AN D I cut all my wood myself and also heat my home pretty satisfactory to myself as well.

Reactions: Ashful
Status
Not open for further replies.