Burnpot needed for a Fabco Nightfire insert pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

SalP

I have a circa early 90's Fabco Nightfire natural draft insert pellet stove. The burnpot is rusting away at the top under the mounting flange. Local welders can't replicate the burnpot draft holes. Any thoughts on how to get a replacement with integrated scraper blade? Any guidance appreciated!

Good luck they have been out of business for years. You might want to look into a newer negative pressure stove. Parts are readily available.

Time to scrap it and move up to a safer negative draft unit. Out of curiosity, post a picture of the burn pot. We have some fabricators on here, maybe they can suggest something....

Time to scrap it and move up to a safer negative draft unit. Out of curiosity, post a picture of the burn pot. We have some fabricators on here, maybe they can suggest something....
Just posted 2 pictures. Deterioration primarily around the top of the pot under the flange.

20210109_151917.jpg 20210109_152721.jpg

Don't see why a machine shop, weld shop can't make one..

Reactions: SidecarFlip
I can but I'd need the old one to get dimensions from. Simple weldement other than than the scraper handle.