busterbrown

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

busterbrown

Jul 17, 2010
southern Md.
Hi, I'm new to the forum and see that there is a wealth of information here. I need alot. I purchased a old : Volcano three, wood boiler. The only thing it came with is a Samson non-electric auto. draft regulator and a large flanged circulator pump. I would like to place it in a building outside and send the heated water as well as the heated air from the stove to my inside duct work. The water will go to a heat exchanger with a blower to distribute the air. My current a/c system is a self contained coleman outside unit. I would like to be able to add this system under my house where the current a/c flexible hoses , supply and return hoses attach. Then i am hoping to make a duct that would support a/c in the summer and heat in the winter with the removal of a duct door. Can anyone help with what i will need as far as valves, blowers, thermostats etc. The area i am heating is about fourteen hundred square foot. I don't have any idea what size heat exchanger i will need either. Any help would be appreciated as i can find nothing on this unit on the net. Thanks Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.