1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. busterbrown

    busterbrown New Member

    Jul 17, 2010
    southern Md.
    Hi, I'm new to the forum and see that there is a wealth of information here. I need alot. I purchased a old : Volcano three, wood boiler. The only thing it came with is a Samson non-electric auto. draft regulator and a large flanged circulator pump. I would like to place it in a building outside and send the heated water as well as the heated air from the stove to my inside duct work. The water will go to a heat exchanger with a blower to distribute the air. My current a/c system is a self contained coleman outside unit. I would like to be able to add this system under my house where the current a/c flexible hoses , supply and return hoses attach. Then i am hoping to make a duct that would support a/c in the summer and heat in the winter with the removal of a duct door. Can anyone help with what i will need as far as valves, blowers, thermostats etc. The area i am heating is about fourteen hundred square foot. I don't have any idea what size heat exchanger i will need either. Any help would be appreciated as i can find nothing on this unit on the net. Thanks Steve

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page