Buy A Harman from an out of state dealer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarmanNY

Jul 17, 2008
Long Island NY
I am interested in buying a harman p61a but can not find one from my local dealers. They say by november maybe. I am thinking of buying from another store in CT. Does anyone know what happens to the warranty and such when you do this? I like Harmans quality are there any other brands that match up?

Thanks

Larry

There are plenty of brands as good.....although if you want a bottom feed I might suggest staying with Harman. As to buying out of state, I personally would not have a problem - but if you need service, can you DIY? This is my number #1 question to folks considering a pellet stove. Until the thing breaks down, you will be on top of the world (any brand)......For many....perhaps even most...people, the best brand is the one that a decent local dealer can service...there are LOTS of good brands, just to name some:
Enviro, Lopi, Avalon, Breckwell, St. Croix, Magnum, Quadrafire, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.