Buying a new saw tomorrow. . .

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we at least imagine what model it is??? Or maybe a "Brand" name?? LOL

Oh the suspense is killing me......

Bigg_Redd: man with few words and not much information. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a conversation with him.

Backwoods Savage said:
Bigg_Redd: man with few words and not much information. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a conversation with him.

Indian nation wood say it takes very few words to tell the truth! ;-)

Ugh.

I've taken the liberty of posting a pic of BR's new saw(s). ;)

Attachments

• saw.jpg
    saw.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 414
Maybe he's a secret agent or something. "The name's Redd....Bigg_Redd"

Here, I found a photo of the elusive "Mr." Bigg_Redd with "his" new saw.

121470574_GUfBz-M.jpg

;-) Dont you lay-up on a 59cc saw lol

I'm guessing Orange!

Guys, this is so easy--it'll be an...MS290! I mean, Redd's spent the last, what is it--9 years--defending it as the best saw to ever grace the sawyer's fingertips!

S

thinkxingu said:
Guys, this is so easy--it'll be an...MS290! I mean, Redd's spent the last, what is it--9 years--defending it as the best saw to ever grace the sawyer's fingertips!

S

I think you have something there, double header 72 inch bar set-up full skipper! :coolsmile:

smokinjay said:
thinkxingu said:

S

I think you have something there, double header 72 inch bar set-up full skipper! :coolsmile:

With twin 090's or 3120's running that mofo :coolgrin: Better bring my nephew the powerlifter along to carry it though,leave the operatin' & technical stuff to me :lol: God my back hurts just thinking of that lol

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
thinkxingu said:

S

With twin 090's or 3120's running that mofo :coolgrin: Better bring my nephew the powerlifter along to carry it though,leave the operatin' & technical stuff to me :lol: God my back hurts just thinking of that lol

That would be about 85lbs of evil right there. You'd need a strong back and forearms like tree trunks to wrangle that beast.

oldspark said:
Or maybe a pruner saw? I'm trying to figure out how to put 80' of pole on mine, so I won't have to climb. :smirk:

Redd will have to change his sig..."2 chainsaws." If he doesn't, we can assume that a trade-in was involved.

smokinjay said:
;-) Dont you lay-up on a 59cc saw lol
In the words of a golf buddy, "I didn't come here to lay up." :lol:

:lol:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
thinkxingu said:

S

Sure would not need the skipper chain! :coolsmirk:

thinkxingu said:

S

The only thing better than a 290 is any other bigger Stihl, and it beats the sh_t outta those little 50cc ticklers that are so popular around here. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.