Buying a refurb, need help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok no biggie , andy had sent an order through for a PAH and a 3 inch vent kit i know you had been discussing EVL and that you were looking to order soon was trying to make sure that if it was you and if so wasnt the order for a 4 inch vent kit.

but was another customer i guess, i just thought it would have been odd for you to order a 3 inch kit already having a 3 inch system installed already. this is why i was questioning.

no rush on ordering i just reworked 4 of the PAH units this weekend, my finish guy will get them painted and such crated and all sometime this week. i'll be on vacation starting next saturday (outer banks) but i can still monitor the hearth on my cell should you have any questions feel free to PM me. even if its while im away (i have no problem answering a post between beers ;) other than spelling maybe <chuckle>)

Hey Mike, I'll be on vacation at the Outer Banks starting next Saturday too (down in Avon) I'll have a drink on 'ya sitting down in the water!

Just hope he ain't having them, or Crown, while doing the refurb. ;lol

Have a good vacation Mike.

Hey Mike, I'll be on vacation at the Outer Banks starting next Saturday too (down in Avon) I'll have a drink on 'ya sitting down in the water!

no chit! , leaving tomorrow (for Avon as well) staying over on the "sound" side place called "devons landing" so yeah im down for a drink. way kool!

Status
Not open for further replies.