C/L Fire Wood (Southington CT)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2010
Southington CT
i'm off wensday during the day if anyone wants some help cutting it up

http://hartford.craigslist.org/for/2847747731.html

Fire Wood (Southington CT)

Date: 2012-02-12, 12:13PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Free Fire Wood;

We had a large tree taken down after the October storm and have a lot of the wood still available.

Come take some or take all. Chainsaw required to cut some of the pieces to more manageable sizes.

You can back truck into backyard but need to load yourself.

If interested, email me for the address and we can schedule a time for you to have access to the backyard.

There is a lot to go around.

is that your posting or something you found on the CL? i'm curious b/c all the ads i've responded to with no phone number end up being dead ends.

If I was near that place, I'd be there with ya bro.....did you get any details? Wonder what kind of tree it is, I have a hard time believing it is anything really primo, because if it was you would think it would have been scrounged by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.