CAB 50 question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zmedic

Jan 26, 2014
NY
Is there a way to run the CAB 50 off of thermostat for a night so I get a continual burn? My ignitor just went.
Thanks

Don't you have a thermostat? If I misread and you do have a thermostat and just want to run, turn thermostat all the way up and run stove on a setting that won't reach it, whether it be low or med. Stove will run nonstop, till you shut it off to clean it. kap

I usually like to keep my house around 75 till bedtime. Nothing runs at nite. It usually takes till 5 or 6 in the morning for the house to reach 62.

When you shut it off, I would turn it to high, to help blow it clean. Might need a good cleaning too, after running on low for so long. kap

Status
Not open for further replies.